5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

12

5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Howard Lewis Ship
I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded the
latest snapshots to http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/

Feedback is always welcome!

TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

texomaleo
gurg!  All my @Injects("...") just broke!  Guess I need to use @Path with it?

On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded the
> latest snapshots to http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
>
> Feedback is always welcome!
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> TWD Consulting, Inc.
> Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> Creator, Apache HiveMind

> and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

     -- Traditional

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Howard Lewis Ship
Sorry, yes.  That's a change in 5.0.4, you must have been using 5.0.3.

Injection got a LOT smarter, and a bit different, between 5.0.3 and 5.0.4.
Lots of influence from Guice; basically, for service injections, we make
injecting by type the standard, and injecting by name a rarely used option.
Further, there's a lot more infrastructure to allow other combinations, such
as injecting based on combinations of field type and other annotatoins (here
Asset for the type, @Path as the annotation).

On 5/16/07, Bill Holloway <[hidden email]> wrote:

> gurg!  All my @Injects("...") just broke!  Guess I need to use @Path with
> it?
>
> On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded
> the
> > latest snapshots to
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> >
> > Feedback is always welcome!
> >
> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> >
> > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> >

> --
> "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
>
>      -- Traditional

TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

texomaleo
No problem.  I've got it all going.  Nice to have a parsimonious way
to inject from the web context directory.  I can pile all my images
and css up in there for static pages outside Tapestry.

Bill

On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry, yes.  That's a change in 5.0.4, you must have been using 5.0.3.
>
> Injection got a LOT smarter, and a bit different, between 5.0.3 and 5.0.4.
> Lots of influence from Guice; basically, for service injections, we make
> injecting by type the standard, and injecting by name a rarely used option.
> Further, there's a lot more infrastructure to allow other combinations, such
> as injecting based on combinations of field type and other annotatoins (here
> Asset for the type, @Path as the annotation).
>
> On 5/16/07, Bill Holloway <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > gurg!  All my @Injects("...") just broke!  Guess I need to use @Path with
> > it?
> >
> > On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded
> > the
> > > latest snapshots to
> > http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> > >
> > > Feedback is always welcome!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> > >
> > > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> > >

> > --
> > "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
> >
> >      -- Traditional

> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> TWD Consulting, Inc.
> Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> Creator, Apache HiveMind

> and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

     -- Traditional

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Petros Petrou

I replaced my 5.0.4 jars with 5.0.5 and the following code doesn't compile anymore
        @Inject
        @SpringBean("userManager")

Has this changed from 5.0.4 ?

Howard Lewis Ship wrote

On 5/16/07, Bill Holloway <bill.holloway@gmail.com> wrote:

> gurg!  All my @Injects("...") just broke!  Guess I need to use @Path with
> it?
>
> On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded
> the
> > latest snapshots to
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> >
> > Feedback is always welcome!
> >
> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> >
> > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> >

> --
> "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
>
>      -- Traditional

TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Jun Tsai
2007/5/17, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]>:
> I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded the
> latest snapshots to http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
>
> Feedback is always welcome!

How to used in pom.xml?

I add
[code]
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
      <artifactId>tapestry-core</artifactId>
      <version>5.0.5-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

<repository>
      <id>tapestry-snapshots</id>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/</url>
    </repository>

[/code]

I can't work.
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository//org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-core/5.0.5-SNAPSHOT/tapestry-core-5.0.5-SNAPSHOT.pom

So fail!

How to fix?

Jun Tsai

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Please follow the directions on the tapestry-spring home page:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-spring/

It has changed significantly from 5.0.3 ... and simpler.  Spring beans now
look just like Tapestry IoC services, can be autowires into services, etc.
@SpringBean isn't used any more.

On 5/16/07, petros <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I replaced my 5.0.4 jars with 5.0.5 and the following code doesn't compile
> anymore
>         @Inject
>         @SpringBean("userManager")
>
> Has this changed from 5.0.4 ?
>

> Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, yes.  That's a change in 5.0.4, you must have been using 5.0.3.
> >
> > Injection got a LOT smarter, and a bit different, between 5.0.3 and
> 5.0.4.
> > Lots of influence from Guice; basically, for service injections, we make
> > injecting by type the standard, and injecting by name a rarely used
> > option.
> > Further, there's a lot more infrastructure to allow other combinations,
> > such
> > as injecting based on combinations of field type and other annotatoins
> > (here
> > Asset for the type, @Path as the annotation).
> >
> > On 5/16/07, Bill Holloway <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> gurg!  All my @Injects("...") just broke!  Guess I need to use @Path
> with
> >> it?

> >> uploaded
> >> the
> >> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/

> >> --
> >> "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
> >>
> >>      -- Traditional

> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> >
> > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Petros Petrou
I have a problem in T5.0.4 when I am changing from @Inject@SpringBean to @Inject@Service.

CODE THAT WORKS
LayoutCmpnt.html
<head>
        <link t:type="Any" href="prop:styleCSS" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
</head>

LayoutCmpnt.java
public class LayoutCmpnt
{
        @InjectPage
        private Login loginPage;

        @Inject
        @Path("context:styles/style.css")
        private Asset styleCSS;

Login.java
public class Login
{
        @Inject
        @SpringBean("UserManager")
        private UserManager userManager;
CODE THAT DOESN'T WORK
 Login.java
        @Inject
        @Service("UserManager")
        private UserManager userManager;

gives me the following error when I am trying to access LayoutCmpnt.html

Could not convert 'prop:styleCSS' into a component parameter binding: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/glintech/jumpstart/tapestry/pages/Login

Do I have to register my Spring Beans as services? Can anyone point me to the right direction ?

texomaleo wrote
No problem.  I've got it all going.  Nice to have a parsimonious way
to inject from the web context directory.  I can pile all my images
and css up in there for static pages outside Tapestry.

Bill

On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, yes.  That's a change in 5.0.4, you must have been using 5.0.3.
>
> Injection got a LOT smarter, and a bit different, between 5.0.3 and 5.0.4.
> Lots of influence from Guice; basically, for service injections, we make
> injecting by type the standard, and injecting by name a rarely used option.
> Further, there's a lot more infrastructure to allow other combinations, such
> as injecting based on combinations of field type and other annotatoins (here
> Asset for the type, @Path as the annotation).
>
> On 5/16/07, Bill Holloway <bill.holloway@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > gurg!  All my @Injects("...") just broke!  Guess I need to use @Path with
> > it?
> >
> > On 5/16/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded
> > the
> > > latest snapshots to
> > http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> > >
> > > Feedback is always welcome!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> > >
> > > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> > >

> > --
> > "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
> >
> >      -- Traditional

> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> TWD Consulting, Inc.
> Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> Creator, Apache HiveMind

> and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

     -- Traditional

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Nick Westgate (Work)
Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> Please follow the directions on the tapestry-spring home page:
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-spring/
>
> It has changed significantly from 5.0.3 ... and simpler.  Spring beans now
> look just like Tapestry IoC services, can be autowires into services, etc.
> @SpringBean isn't used any more.

It does look better, but breaks the stock Spring setup I was working with.
(Works fine with 5.0.4 and uses Spring 1.2.8.)

I followed the tapestry-spring docs but got an abstract bean exception.
The IOC makes it too time-consuming to dig into this right now, but the
bean definitions, injection and top of the exception trace follow.

Cheers,
Nick.

applicationContext.xml:
     <bean id="baseTransactionProxy" class="org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFactoryBean" abstract="true">
     <bean id="accountService" parent="baseTransactionProxy">

Start.java:
     @Inject
     private AccountService _accountService;

Exception trace:
20:15:10.453 ERROR! [main] org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RecursiveServiceCreationCheckWrapper.createObject(RecursiveServiceCreationCheckWrapper.java:64) >14> Construction of service ServletApplicationInitializer failed: Unable to instantiate class org.apache.tapestry.services.TapestryModule as a module builder: Error creating bean with name 'baseTransactionProxy': Bean definition is abstract
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate class org.apache.tapestry.services.TapestryModule as a module builder: Error creating bean with name 'baseTransactionProxy': Bean definition is abstract
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ModuleImpl.instantiateModuleBuilder(ModuleImpl.java:348)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ModuleImpl.getModuleBuilder(ModuleImpl.java:273)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ServiceResourcesImpl.getModuleBuilder(ServiceResourcesImpl.java:106)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.createObject(ServiceBuilderMethodInvoker.java:60)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.SingletonServiceLifecycle.createService(SingletonServiceLifecycle.java:31)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.LifecycleWrappedServiceCreator.createObject(LifecycleWrappedServiceCreator.java:49)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.InterceptorStackBuilder.createObject(InterceptorStackBuilder.java:54)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RecursiveServiceCreationCheckWrapper.createObject(RecursiveServiceCreationCheckWrapper.java:60)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.services.JustInTimeObjectCreator.createObject(JustInTimeObjectCreator.java:61)
        at $ServletApplicationInitializer_11299bf9751._delegate($ServletApplicationInitializer_11299bf9751.java)
        at $ServletApplicationInitializer_11299bf9751.initializeApplication($ServletApplicationInitializer_11299bf9751.java)
        at org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter.init(TapestryFilter.java:85)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.start(FilterHolder.java:71)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.initializeServlets(WebApplicationHandler.java:310)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.doStart(WebApplicationContext.java:509)
        at org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:72)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.doStart(HttpServer.java:708)
        at org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:72)
        at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launch(PluginRunner.java:282)
        at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launch(PluginRunner.java:104)
        at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.main(PluginRunner.java:75)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanIsAbstractException: Error creating bean with name 'baseTransactionProxy': Bean definition is abstract
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.checkMergedBeanDefinition(AbstractBeanFactory.java:767)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:220)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:145)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:537)
        at org.apache.tapestry.internal.spring.SpringModuleDef$1.getBean(SpringModuleDef.java:41)
        at org.apache.tapestry.internal.spring.SpringModuleDef$1.getServiceInterface(SpringModuleDef.java:62)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ModuleImpl.findServiceIdsForInterface(ModuleImpl.java:148)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.findServiceIdsForInterface(RegistryImpl.java:498)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.getService(RegistryImpl.java:467)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ObjectLocatorImpl.getService(ObjectLocatorImpl.java:45)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule$2.provide(TapestryIOCModule.java:132)
        at $ObjectProvider_11299bf975a.provide($ObjectProvider_11299bf975a.java)
        at $ObjectProvider_11299bf9754.provide($ObjectProvider_11299bf9754.java)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.getObject(RegistryImpl.java:575)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ObjectLocatorImpl.getObject(ObjectLocatorImpl.java:50)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.InternalUtils.calculateParameterValue(InternalUtils.java:217)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.InternalUtils.calculateParameters(InternalUtils.java:248)
        at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ModuleImpl.instantiateModuleBuilder(ModuleImpl.java:327)
        ... 20 more

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Howard Lewis Ship
Looks like we need to filter out abstract beans, which may be a problem
because of the Spring APIs.

On 5/17/07, Nick Westgate <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> TapestryIOCModule.java:132)
>         at
> $ObjectProvider_11299bf975a.provide($ObjectProvider_11299bf975a.java)
>         at
> $ObjectProvider_11299bf9754.provide($ObjectProvider_11299bf9754.java)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.getObject(
> RegistryImpl.java:575)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ObjectLocatorImpl.getObject(
> ObjectLocatorImpl.java:50)
>         at
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.InternalUtils.calculateParameterValue
> (InternalUtils.java:217)
>         at
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.InternalUtils.calculateParameters(
> InternalUtils.java:248)
>         at
> org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ModuleImpl.instantiateModuleBuilder(

Your use spring 1.x,please use spring2.x.

2007/5/17, Nick Westgate <[hidden email]>:

> [...]
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.services.TapestryIOCModule$2.provide(TapestryIOCModule.java:132)
>         at $ObjectProvider_11299bf975a.provide($ObjectProvider_11299bf975a.java)
>         at $ObjectProvider_11299bf9754.provide($ObjectProvider_11299bf9754.java)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.RegistryImpl.getObject(RegistryImpl.java:575)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ObjectLocatorImpl.getObject(ObjectLocatorImpl.java:50)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.InternalUtils.calculateParameterValue(InternalUtils.java:217)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.InternalUtils.calculateParameters(InternalUtils.java:248)
>         at org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.ModuleImpl.instantiateModuleBuilder(ModuleImpl.java:327)
>         ... 20 more

Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).

I found what was my problem.
I was using the filter
org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter
instead of
org.apache.tapestry.spring.TapestrySpringFilter

I am now getting this exception which is the same problem reported by Nick Westgate

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception constructing service 'ServletApplicationInitializer': Unable to instantiate class org.apache.tapestry.services.TapestryModule as a module builder: Error creating bean with name 'txProxyTemplate': Bean definition is abstract

Petros
petros wrote
> [...]

> > http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> > >
> > > Feedback is always welcome!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> > >
> > > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> > >

> > --
> > "The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."
> >
> >      -- Traditional

> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> TWD Consulting, Inc.
> Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> Creator, Apache HiveMind

> and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

sun58224
Howard Lewis Ship <hlship <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded the
> latest snapshots to http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
>
> Feedback is always welcome!

T5.0.5 did not solve the problem of Chinese

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

sun58224
Howard Lewis Ship <hlship <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded the
> latest snapshots to http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
>
> Feedback is always welcome!

T5.0.5 did not solve the problem of Chinese
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1294

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Jun Tsai
2007/5/17, petros <[hidden email]>:

> I found what was my problem.
> I was using the filter
> org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter
> instead of
> org.apache.tapestry.spring.TapestrySpringFilter
>
> I am now getting this exception which is the same problem reported by Nick
> Westgate
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception constructing service
> 'ServletApplicationInitializer': Unable to instantiate class
> org.apache.tapestry.services.TapestryModule as a module builder: Error
> creating bean with name 'txProxyTemplate': Bean definition is abstract

To avoid the exception,two solutions:

1) use spring 2.x,(test on Spring 2.0.5)
2) write an object provider and a annotation (via @Spring),I use

 @Inject
 @Spring("mySpringService")
 private EntityService _entityService;

Jun Tsai

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Robin Helgelin
On 5/17/07, sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Howard Lewis Ship <hlship <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just uploaded the
> > latest snapshots to http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> >
> > Feedback is always welcome!
> >
> T5.0.5 did not solve the problem of Chinese

First of all, this is not the final 5.0.5 release, it's a snapshot.

Second, give it a rest, Howard is working hard on T5, he will fix your
issue sooner or later. If it's really that important maybe should give
it a try yourself? The code is available.

--
        regards,
        Robin

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Howard Lewis Ship
It looks like there's a pass at the bug fix attached. I, or someone, will
get to it eventually.

I want Tapestry to continue to have the best localization support; there's a
vast market there that is not well served by the other available solutions.
However, in the short term, there are other bugs and features that are of
more value.

On 5/17/07, Robin Ericsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 5/17/07, sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Howard Lewis Ship <hlship <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >

> > > I've  been making a number of important T5 bug fixes; I've just
> uploaded the
> > > latest snapshots to
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-repository/
> > >
> > > Feedback is always welcome!
> > >
> > T5.0.5 did not solve the problem of Chinese
>
> First of all, this is not the final 5.0.5 release, it's a snapshot.
>
> Second, give it a rest, Howard is working hard on T5, he will fix your
> issue sooner or later. If it's really that important maybe should give
> it a try yourself? The code is available.
>
> --
>         regards,
>         Robin

TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Regarding localization, what about the possibility of a single properties
file for the application?

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Howard Lewis Ship
You need to keep up with the commits logs :-)  That was added a couple of
days ago.

On 5/18/07, Thiago HP <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Regarding localization, what about the possibility of a single properties
> file for the application?

TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

Re: 5.0.5-SNAPSHOTS

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
On Fri, 18 May 2007 15:52:42 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You need to keep up with the commits logs :-)  That was added a couple of
> days ago.

I was thinking about this lately. Sometimes I miss some web page (maybe in
the wiki) at which I could see the  Tapestry 4.1 e 5 roadmap and its
development state: what features are implemented? which ones are being
implemented now? which ones aren't yet, but are meant to be done and when
will they be implemented? Just a guess, so people who want to switch to
Tapestry 4.1 or 5 can plan their adoption. The wiki pages are very
outdated about this kind of information.

Thanks in advance.

12