5.4.2: How to completely disable Tapestry core stack?

5.4.2: How to completely disable Tapestry core stack?

RuralHunter
Hi,

I tried both overriding SymbolConstants.INCLUDE_CORE_STACK and
contributing MarkupRenderer to set "ImportCoreStack" to null. But I
still see some tapestry core staffs are loaded such as core.js,
tapestry.css etc. Why?

Re: 5.4.2: How to completely disable Tapestry core stack?

Carlos Montero Canabal
Hi,

For remove tapestry default css you can see here http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/optimization/remove-tapestry-default-css <http://tapestry5.dev-util.com/optimization/remove-tapestry-default-css>

For javascript, I think it’s not posible remove core.js (includes requirejs and other files that are necessary for success behavior), but I’m not 100% sure.

Regards