5.5.0 release. Let's do it?

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, everyone!

Does someone have any blockers for finally releasing 5.5.0? I have none
and, if no one objects, I'd like to cut a release next week and have a vote
about it.

Cheers!

Re: 5.5.0 release. Let's do it?

bobharner
No objections from me, looking forward to the release!

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020, 10:10 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, everyone!
>
> Does someone have any blockers for finally releasing 5.5.0? I have none
> and, if no one objects, I'd like to cut a release next week and have a vote
> about it.
>
> Cheers!

RE: 5.5.0 release. Let's do it?

David Taylor
Same here. Everything looks good from our perspective.

Regards,

David

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, everyone!
>
> Does someone have any blockers for finally releasing 5.5.0? I have
none
> and, if no one objects, I'd like to cut a release next week and have
a vote
> about it.
>
> Cheers!

Re: 5.5.0 release. Let's do it?

Dmitry Gusev

There was one issue with assets compilation in master version in one of our
apps,
but I believe that's because of 3rd party dependencies and is not a general
issue with the framework itself,
so I'm all for it.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 6:10 PM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, everyone!
>
> Does someone have any blockers for finally releasing 5.5.0? I have none
> and, if no one objects, I'd like to cut a release next week and have a vote
> about it.
>
> Cheers!

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team