5.5 progress

Andrus Adamchik-3
Hi folks,

Just noticed there's a 5.4.5 vote currently in progress, which is great news. So I figured I'd kick off the perennial thread about 5.5 progress :) The last such discussion happened on users@ in June [1] and a related one on dev - just a few weeks ago in August [2].

So are there still any blockers to 5.5 being released? Any help you need with it?

FWIW if there is still a concern about the lack of quorum [3], I may help with voting. I am an Apache member and a Tapestry user since version 2.x, which may be grounds for fast-tracking to PMC membership. Though I'll only be a "single-issue voter" here, helping the PMC with this particular release.

Cheers,
Andrus Adamchik

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tapestry-users/201906.mbox/%3CCAE_88GabPzL7CFZmh8EfaHg%2BDOWs-x_ybpTKTctA860DgdR_kQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tapestry-dev/201908.mbox/%3CCA%2Bv6cT8Yc%2BfVPgOuy%2BZBgAD%2BV7xG0f%3DPxdm2-hvV4-R7MDeJgg%40mail.gmail.com%3E