5.5 release plan

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, everyone!

What are your plans for the 5.5 release? Since we got Tapestry finally
working on Java 9, 10 and 11, plus some fixes here and there, I guess we
could release a beta, wait for a week for feedback, then release a final
release. Of course, if any bug appears, we can release hotfixes.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Re: 5.5 release plan

balapal
Hello,

Sounds good.

There is one regression I found when I tried 5.5.0-beta1 earlier (not sure
if it is still an issue on latest master though)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2605

Best regards,
Balazs