[ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

JumpStart
Hi all,

At long last, JumpStart 7 has officially been released, with a downloadable zip file, installation notes, and tips!

I am still as excited as ever about Tapestry, particularly since 5.4 which has been a stunning upgrade. Its adoption of jQuery, RequireJS, Bootstrap, and Less, has lifted productivity even further than before. In fact my team and I use JumpStart daily for product development. The delay has simply been due to the demands of working in a startup.

JumpStart can be used here:

        http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/ <http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/>

And downloaded here:

        http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html

And as always, your comments and corrections are encouraged.

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

Carlos Montero Canabal
Great Job Geoff! Congrats!! I use it every time to resolve doubts ;)

Best regards

Carlos Montero

> El 11/1/2018, a las 14:14, JumpStart <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> Hi all,
>
> At long last, JumpStart 7 has officially been released, with a downloadable zip file, installation notes, and tips!
>
> I am still as excited as ever about Tapestry, particularly since 5.4 which has been a stunning upgrade. Its adoption of jQuery, RequireJS, Bootstrap, and Less, has lifted productivity even further than before. In fact my team and I use JumpStart daily for product development. The delay has simply been due to the demands of working in a startup.
>
> JumpStart can be used here:
>
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/ <http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/>
>
> And downloaded here:
>
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html
>
> And as always, your comments and corrections are encouraged.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

Yay! Thank you very much, Geoff! JumpStart has always been one of the best,
if not the best, places to learn about Tapestry, specially when you're
looking for an example.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:14 AM, JumpStart <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> At long last, JumpStart 7 has officially been released, with a
> downloadable zip file, installation notes, and tips!
>
> I am still as excited as ever about Tapestry, particularly since 5.4 which
> has been a stunning upgrade. Its adoption of jQuery, RequireJS, Bootstrap,
> and Less, has lifted productivity even further than before. In fact my team
> and I use JumpStart daily for product development. The delay has simply
> been due to the demands of working in a startup.
>
> JumpStart can be used here:
>
>         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/ <
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/>
>
> And downloaded here:
>
>         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html
>
> And as always, your comments and corrections are encouraged.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

Dmitry Gusev
Thanks for the great job, Geoff!

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

Taha Hafeez
Thanks Geoff for your great work!

> On 11 Jan 2018, at 18:44, JumpStart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> At long last, JumpStart 7 has officially been released, with a downloadable zip file, installation notes, and tips!
>
> I am still as excited as ever about Tapestry, particularly since 5.4 which has been a stunning upgrade. Its adoption of jQuery, RequireJS, Bootstrap, and Less, has lifted productivity even further than before. In fact my team and I use JumpStart daily for product development. The delay has simply been due to the demands of working in a startup.
>
> JumpStart can be used here:
>
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/ <http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/>
>
> And downloaded here:
>
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html
>
> And as always, your comments and corrections are encouraged.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

nquirynen
Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks for your wonderful Tapestry examples, as I
have used it regularly in the past and I'm sure I will use it in the future!

Nathan

Op 11/01/2018 om 14:14 schreef JumpStart:

> Hi all,
>
> At long last, JumpStart 7 has officially been released, with a downloadable zip file, installation notes, and tips!
>
> I am still as excited as ever about Tapestry, particularly since 5.4 which has been a stunning upgrade. Its adoption of jQuery, RequireJS, Bootstrap, and Less, has lifted productivity even further than before. In fact my team and I use JumpStart daily for product development. The delay has simply been due to the demands of working in a startup.
>
> JumpStart can be used here:
>
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/ <http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/>
>
> And downloaded here:
>
> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/download.html
>
> And as always, your comments and corrections are encouraged.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 7 Released!

Christopher
Thank you Geoff for your continuing commitment to the Tapestry framework!

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.