[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tapestry 5.5.0-beta-1

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tapestry 5.5.0-beta-1

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello!

We've just released the first beta version of Apache Tapestry 5.5,
specifically 5.5.0-beta-1. The main feature is Java 11. You'll need to add
the staging Apache Maven repository in order to be able to use it in your
favorite build tool:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/commons/

Happy testing!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tapestry 5.5.0-beta-1

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
My gosh, I've managed to make two errors in the short e-mail above. My
fault for not having automated testing of e-mail text as we have for
Tapestry code. :D

The main feature is Java 11 *support*.

The staging Apache Maven repository is
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/commons/>
.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 10:40 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We've just released the first beta version of Apache Tapestry 5.5,
> specifically 5.5.0-beta-1. The main feature is Java 11. You'll need to add
> the staging Apache Maven repository in order to be able to use it in your
> favorite build tool:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/commons/
>
> Happy testing!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tapestry 5.5.0-beta-1

balapal
Hi,

I have upgraded the application I am currently working on.
It works fine (running on JDK 8).

Thanks,
Balazs