[ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

Felix Scheffer-2
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of arras-components and arras-cms.

https://github.com/fscheffer/arras/

*Arras-components* is set of components for Tapestry 5.4 (based on beta
22).
Currently the following components are part of the project:
TabGroup, Dropdown, Lightbox, DataTable, Icon (fontawesome), RemoteSubmit,
MediumEditor and Player (video and audio).

Hopefully this list will grow further in the future.

*Arras-cms* provides simple functionality to change the content of your
site without actually having to redeploy it. It's using a WYSIWYG approach
to change the content and is using tapestry-jpa to read and write content
from and to a database.

The jar files for both, arras-components and arras-cms, are available on
Maven Central.

If there are any questions or suggestions or feedback, feel free to contact
me.

Felix Scheffer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

Kalle Korhonen-2
Looks nice, congrats!

Kalle

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Felix Scheffer <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of arras-components and arras-cms.
>
> https://github.com/fscheffer/arras/
>
> *Arras-components* is set of components for Tapestry 5.4 (based on beta
> 22).
> Currently the following components are part of the project:
> TabGroup, Dropdown, Lightbox, DataTable, Icon (fontawesome), RemoteSubmit,
> MediumEditor and Player (video and audio).
>
> Hopefully this list will grow further in the future.
>
> *Arras-cms* provides simple functionality to change the content of your
> site without actually having to redeploy it. It's using a WYSIWYG approach
> to change the content and is using tapestry-jpa to read and write content
> from and to a database.
>
> The jar files for both, arras-components and arras-cms, are available on
> Maven Central.
>
> If there are any questions or suggestions or feedback, feel free to contact
> me.
>
> Felix Scheffer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

George Christman
Excellent, congrats!

--
George Christman
CEO
P.O. Box 735
Johnstown, New York

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

nquirynen
Looks nice (looking at the code)!

Are there online demos running to show everything?

Congratz on the work ;)

Nathan

wrote:

[...]

Een klare kijk op aanvullende pensioenen

Nathan Quirynen
03 340 04 60 | 0494 28 45 15
[hidden email]

Follow us on Web | Twitter | LinkedIn | RSS | YouTube

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

chris@opencsta.org
This is great!!

I just cloned the github repo, went into the arras-cms-demo directory and changed pom.xml values from 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT to 1.1.0
mvn jetty:run

in place editing is sweet

wrote:

[...]

Hi Nathan,

there is an online demo for arras-components:

I am still trying to get the demo for arras-cms up and running, but you can also download the war file from

and deploy it yourself (the demo is using the h2 in-memory database by default).

Felix

wrote:

[...]

Demo for arras-components:

Demo for arras-cms (should reset every 24h)

Felix

wrote:

[...]

Charlouze
Is it possible to have admin login and password for the cms demo ?

> Demo for arras-components:
> https://arras-components.herokuapp.com/
>
> Demo for arras-cms (should reset every 24h)
> http://arras-cms.herokuapp.com/
>

> Felix

>>  Looks nice (looking at the code)!
>>
>> Are there online demos running to show everything?
>>
>> Congratz on the work ;)
>>
>> Nathan
>>
>> On 13/11/14 14:43, George Christman wrote:
>>
>> Excellent, congrats!
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Kalle Korhonen <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>  Looks nice, congrats!
>>
>> Kalle
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Felix Scheffer <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>  Hi all,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce the release of arras-components and arras-cms.
>> https://github.com/fscheffer/arras/
>>
>> *Arras-components* is set of components for Tapestry 5.4 (based on beta
>> 22).
>> Currently the following components are part of the project:
>> TabGroup, Dropdown, Lightbox, DataTable, Icon (fontawesome),
>>
>>  RemoteSubmit,
>>
>>  MediumEditor and Player (video and audio).
>>
>> Hopefully this list will grow further in the future.
>>
>> *Arras-cms* provides simple functionality to change the content of your
>> site without actually having to redeploy it. It's using a WYSIWYG
>>
>>  approach
>>
>>  to change the content and is using tapestry-jpa to read and write content
>> from and to a database.
>>
>> The jar files for both, arras-components and arras-cms, are available on
>> Maven Central.
>>
>> If there are any questions or suggestions or feedback, feel free to
>>
>>  contact
>>
>>  me.
>>
>> Felix Scheffer
>>

>> --
>>

>> Een klare kijk op aanvullende pensioenen
>>
>> *Nathan Quirynen*
>> 03 340 04 60 | 0494 28 45 15
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> Follow us on Web <http://www.pensionarchitects.be> | Twitter
>> <http://www.twitter.com/pen_arch> | LinkedIn
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/pension-architects> | RSS
>> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/pensionarchitects> | YouTube
>> <http://www.youtube.com/pensionarchitects>

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

Felix Scheffer-2
Hi,

the demo does not check the credentials. just click on "sign in" and it
should work.

Felix

> Is it possible to have admin login and password for the cms demo ?

> > Demo for arras-components:
> > https://arras-components.herokuapp.com/
> >
> > Demo for arras-cms (should reset every 24h)
> > http://arras-cms.herokuapp.com/
> >

> > Felix

> >:
> >
> >>  Looks nice (looking at the code)!
> >>
> >> Are there online demos running to show everything?
> >>
> >> Congratz on the work ;)
> >>
> >> Nathan
> >>
> >> On 13/11/14 14:43, George Christman wrote:
> >>
> >> Excellent, congrats!
> >>
> >> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Kalle Korhonen <
> [hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
> >> wrote:
> >>

> >>  Looks nice, congrats!
> >>
> >> Kalle
> >>
> >> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Felix Scheffer <[hidden email]>
> <[hidden email]>
> >> wrote:
> >>

> >>  Hi all,
> >>
> >> I'm pleased to announce the release of arras-components and arras-cms.
> >> https://github.com/fscheffer/arras/
> >>
> >> *Arras-components* is set of components for Tapestry 5.4 (based on beta
> >> 22).
> >> Currently the following components are part of the project:
> >> TabGroup, Dropdown, Lightbox, DataTable, Icon (fontawesome),
> >>
> >>  RemoteSubmit,
> >>
> >>  MediumEditor and Player (video and audio).
> >>
> >> Hopefully this list will grow further in the future.
> >>
> >> *Arras-cms* provides simple functionality to change the content of your
> >> site without actually having to redeploy it. It's using a WYSIWYG
> >>
> >>  approach
> >>
> >>  to change the content and is using tapestry-jpa to read and write
> content
> >> from and to a database.
> >>
> >> The jar files for both, arras-components and arras-cms, are available on
> >> Maven Central.
> >>
> >> If there are any questions or suggestions or feedback, feel free to
> >>
> >>  contact
> >>
> >>  me.
> >>
> >> Felix Scheffer
> >>

> >> --
> >>

> >> Een klare kijk op aanvullende pensioenen
> >>
> >> *Nathan Quirynen*
> >> 03 340 04 60 | 0494 28 45 15
> >> [hidden email]
> >>
> >> Follow us on Web <http://www.pensionarchitects.be> | Twitter
> >> <http://www.twitter.com/pen_arch> | LinkedIn
> >> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/pension-architects> | RSS
> >> <http://feeds.feedburner.com/pensionarchitects> | YouTube
> >> <http://www.youtube.com/pensionarchitects>

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

Andreas Ernst
Am 14.11.14 um 17:43 schrieb Charlouze:
> Is it possible to have admin login and password for the cms demo ?

>> Demo for arras-components:
>> https://arras-components.herokuapp.com/
>>
>> Demo for arras-cms (should reset every 24h)
>> http://arras-cms.herokuapp.com/

Just click login.

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

Charlouze
haha ! I didn't try that.

Clever :)

> Am 14.11.14 um 17:43 schrieb Charlouze:
>
>> Is it possible to have admin login and password for the cms demo ?

>>  Demo for arras-components:
>>> https://arras-components.herokuapp.com/
>>>
>>> Demo for arras-cms (should reset every 24h)
>>> http://arras-cms.herokuapp.com/
>>>

> Just click login.
>
> --
> ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
> Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich
> Schupbacher Str. 32, 65614 Beselich, Germany
> Tel: +49-6484-91002 Fax: +49-6484-91003
> [hidden email] | www.ae-online.de
> www.tachyon-online.de

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

françois facon
Nice!

Have you ever been in Arras? It's also a nice place
http://informationfrance.com/arras.php

Congrats!

François

> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of arras-components and arras-cms.
>
> https://github.com/fscheffer/arras/
>
> *Arras-components* is set of components for Tapestry 5.4 (based on beta
> 22).
> Currently the following components are part of the project:
> TabGroup, Dropdown, Lightbox, DataTable, Icon (fontawesome), RemoteSubmit,
> MediumEditor and Player (video and audio).
>
> Hopefully this list will grow further in the future.
>
> *Arras-cms* provides simple functionality to change the content of your
> site without actually having to redeploy it. It's using a WYSIWYG approach
> to change the content and is using tapestry-jpa to read and write content
> from and to a database.
>
> The jar files for both, arras-components and arras-cms, are available on
> Maven Central.
>
> If there are any questions or suggestions or feedback, feel free to contact
> me.
>
> Felix Scheffer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Project Arras

Felix Scheffer-2
Hi François

no, I have never been in Arras. I guess I have to add it to my list of
destinations now :-)

Felix