[ANNOUNCEMENT] Tapestry 5.6.0 release

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, Tapestry community!

5.6.0 has just been released. Highlights are support for Java 14 bytecode
and better accessibility in forms with automatic generation of WAI-ARIA
attributes, All the details are described here:
https://tapestry.apache.org/release-notes-560.html.

I highly recommend every project using Tapestry 5.4.0 or later to upgrade
to 5.6.0. No breaking changes were introduced and it should be just a
matter of changing the dependency version on your tool of choice (Maven,
Gradle, Ivy, etc).

Happy coding!

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Tapestry 5.6.0 release

Erik Fäßler-2
That’s great! Thank you for the ongoing support of newer Java releases :-)