AW: Border Component and Messages

Marcus.Schulte
I suppose, what you call from the form-listener is "setMessage()"?
Maybe pageEndRender is not the best place to reset your message because upon
rewinding it will be called twice for one request-cycle if I remember it
correctly. So, if your message occurs during form-rewind it will be
discarded at the end of the rewind.

I'm doing this in Page.initialize() which works just fine.

Marcus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----