All the code format in tapestry offical site is broken

All the code format in tapestry offical site is broken

RuralHunter
Hi,

Such as http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry-ioc-overview.html

All the code format function is broken. Nobody noticed?

Re: All the code format in tapestry offical site is broken

bobharner
Confluence (which publishes the docs) is messed up. Tha Apache
Infrastructure team is working on it. I keep applying a work-around fix and
it keeps breaking again. I'll see if I can fix it again this morning.

On Sep 19, 2017 10:40 PM, "Rural Hunter" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Such as http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry-ioc-overview.html
>
> All the code format function is broken. Nobody noticed?

Re: All the code format in tapestry offical site is broken

bobharner
Okay, it's fixed again (for now, at least).

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 7:24 AM, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Confluence (which publishes the docs) is messed up. Tha Apache
> Infrastructure team is working on it. I keep applying a work-around fix and
> it keeps breaking again. I'll see if I can fix it again this morning.
>
> On Sep 19, 2017 10:40 PM, "Rural Hunter" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Such as http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry-ioc-overview.html
>>
>> All the code format function is broken. Nobody noticed?

Re: All the code format in tapestry offical site is broken

RuralHunter
Hi Bob,

Thanks! It's good now.

在 2017/9/20 20:39, Bob Harner 写道: