Another 5.4 beta?

I'm almost halfway the Month of Tapestry and there's some stuff there,
specially the service proxy annotations, which I'd like to have more
people experimenting with it with real projects in order to know the new
code works in most scenarios. Dealing with inheritance in ASM seems to
have lots of pitfalls to be checked.

What do you guys think?

By the way, the 'tapestry' Jenkins slave is offline and has been for a
while already:
[SSH] Opening SSH connection to tapbuild.ustaerk.de:22.
No route to host.

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

bobharner
+1 for another beta
On Jan 29, 2014 6:52 AM, "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm almost halfway the Month of Tapestry and there's some stuff there,
> specially the service proxy annotations, which I'd like to have more people
> experimenting with it with real projects in order to know the new code
> works in most scenarios. Dealing with inheritance in ASM seems to have lots
> of pitfalls to be checked.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> By the way, the 'tapestry' Jenkins slave is offline and has been for a
> while already:
> [SSH] Opening SSH connection to tapbuild.ustaerk.de:22.
> No route to host.

> http://machina.com.br

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

Dragan Sahpaski
Also +1

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for another beta
> On Jan 29, 2014 6:52 AM, "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm almost halfway the Month of Tapestry and there's some stuff there,
> > specially the service proxy annotations, which I'd like to have more
> people
> > experimenting with it with real projects in order to know the new code
> > works in most scenarios. Dealing with inheritance in ASM seems to have
> lots
> > of pitfalls to be checked.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
> >
> > By the way, the 'tapestry' Jenkins slave is offline and has been for a
> > while already:
> > [SSH] Opening SSH connection to tapbuild.ustaerk.de:22.
> > No route to host.
> >
> > --
> > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> > Tapestry, Java and Hibernate consultant and developer
> > http://machina.com.br

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

Andreas Ernst
+1

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

françois facon
+1 for another beta

Regards
François

2014-01-29 Dragan Sahpaski <[hidden email]>

> Also +1
>
> Cheers,
> Dragan Sahpaski
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 for another beta
> > On Jan 29, 2014 6:52 AM, "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I'm almost halfway the Month of Tapestry and there's some stuff there,
> > > specially the service proxy annotations, which I'd like to have more
> > people
> > > experimenting with it with real projects in order to know the new code
> > > works in most scenarios. Dealing with inheritance in ASM seems to have
> > lots
> > > of pitfalls to be checked.
> > >
> > > What do you guys think?
> > >
> > > By the way, the 'tapestry' Jenkins slave is offline and has been for a
> > > while already:
> > > [SSH] Opening SSH connection to tapbuild.ustaerk.de:22.
> > > No route to host.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> > > Tapestry, Java and Hibernate consultant and developer
> > > http://machina.com.br

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

Dimitris Zenios
+1

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM, françois facon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for another beta
>
> Regards
> François
>

> 2014-01-29 Dragan Sahpaski <[hidden email]>
>
> > Also +1
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Dragan Sahpaski
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 for another beta
> > > On Jan 29, 2014 6:52 AM, "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <
> > > [hidden email]>

> there,
> > > people
> code
> have
> > > lots

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

Dusko Jovanovski
+1
Bump bootstrap to 3.1 and cut a new beta please.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Dimitris Zenios
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM, françois facon <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 for another beta
> >
> > Regards
> > François
> >

> > 2014-01-29 Dragan Sahpaski <[hidden email]>
> >
> > > Also +1
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Dragan Sahpaski

> > there,
> more
> > code
> > have

> for

Re: Another 5.4 beta?

Howard Lewis Ship
I've just updated all the bundled dependencies, including CoffeeScript
1.7.1.  I'm about to create a new beta preview.

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com