Apache site rendering on mobile browser

Qbyte Consulting
Both my mobile chrome and safari render the apache tapestry pages down the left margin while menu bar separators spread across the top?

image1.jpeg

Not creating a good impression. Is that apache sites fault or maintained by tapestry group?

John

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Apache site rendering on mobile browser

bobharner
John,

The page layout is controlled by Tapestry contributers (see details here: https://tapestry.apache.org/confluence-site-setup.html). In particular I believe the always-horizontal "Navigation" page is the main culprit. I had intended to fix the mobile layout many months ago but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.