Assets and Picasso

Geoff Longman
Looking at the hivedoc that comes with alpha 2..

In the tapestry.asset module I only see factories for context and
classpath assets. Does this mean that extenal assets are gone-ski?

Geoff

Re: Assets and Picasso

Howard Lewis Ship
Assets without a recognized prefix are handled by the
DefaultAssetFactory, which is really the factory for ExternalAssets.
So

<asset name="icon" path="http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/images/logo.gif"/>

Would create an ExternalAsset, because "http:" is not a known prefix
(context: or classpath:).

On 5/9/05, Geoff Longman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looking at the hivedoc that comes with alpha 2..
>
> In the tapestry.asset module I only see factories for context and
> classpath assets. Does this mean that extenal assets are gone-ski?
>
> Geoff

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com