Bootsrtap 4.x with Tapestry 5.4.x

balapal
Hi All,

Has anybody used Bootstrap 4 with Tapestry?
Was it working properly with Tapestry components?
I am interested solely in the Tapestry generated HTML. (Project specific
TMLs are a different story)

There are a bunch of breaking chamges according to
https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/migration/

Is there any plan to upgrade to Bootstrap 4 in Tapestry 5.5?

Many thanks,
Balazs

Re: Bootsrtap 4.x with Tapestry 5.4.x

Eugen
Hi,
I have integrated bs 4.1 with actual tapestry version.
Some components and core modules have to be overriden to work properly with
bs 4.1, also Glyphicons (if You are using it) should be imported manually.

Best regards
Eugen