Change bootstrap css load order

RuralHunter
Hi,

I have some web pages which have bootstrap and some other css extentions
depending on bootstrap. We use <link> tag in TML for other css and reply
on the bootstrap included in tapestry. The problem is I noticed Tapestry
loads the internal bootstrap later than those css in <link> tags which
makes the page messy. Is there any way to make tapestry load bootstrap
before other css links?

Re: Change bootstrap css load order

Chris Poulsen
Try using a JavaScriptStack instead of adding them directly with link tags.

--
Chris

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 6:23 AM, Rural Hunter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some web pages which have bootstrap and some other css extentions
> depending on bootstrap. We use <link> tag in TML for other css and reply on
> the bootstrap included in tapestry. The problem is I noticed Tapestry loads
> the internal bootstrap later than those css in <link> tags which makes the
> page messy. Is there any way to make tapestry load bootstrap before other
> css links?

Re: Change bootstrap css load order

RuralHunter
I suppose that would work but it's bad for ui design changes. I will
have to manually do the process everytime when there is page UI change.

在 2017/8/29 14:45, Chris Poulsen 写道:
> Try using a JavaScriptStack instead of adding them directly with link tags.

Re: Change bootstrap css load order

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
No, you don't need to do anything, manual or automated, when you change
HTML or JS or CSS when you're using a JavaScript stack. Why do you think
that?