ChenilleKit InPlaceEditor

Mats Andersson-2
Is it possible to override the text strings in an InPlaceEditor? I would
like to set localized values for the following values, found in
InPlaceEditor.properties.

savebutton : Save
cancelbutton : Cancel
saving : Saving ...
empty : Click to Edit
title : Click to Edit
savefailed : Failed to Save Changes!

Thanks!
Mats

Mats Andersson
Ronsoft AB - Fridhemsvägen 8 - 372 25 Ronneby
Tel. 073-368 79 82
http://www.ronsoft.se

Re: ChenilleKit InPlaceEditor

Massimo Lusetti
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Mats Andersson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to override the text strings in an InPlaceEditor? I would
> like to set localized values for the following values, found in
> InPlaceEditor.properties.
>
> savebutton : Save
> cancelbutton : Cancel
> saving : Saving ...
> empty : Click to Edit
> title : Click to Edit
> savefailed : Failed to Save Changes!

It use the normal Tapestry mechanism for i18n so if you provide your
own locale settings they will be picked up. For the records you've to
put them in the correct place
org.chenillekit.tapestry.core.components.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: ChenilleKit InPlaceEditor

Mats Andersson-2
Many thanks, it works now! The problem was that I put the file in my
component package.