Contribute messages resource in non component lib

Contribute messages resource in non component lib

nquirynen
Hi all,

I want to contribute a messages source in a Tapestry module of a
dependency project which is not a components library.
In our components library we added following in our module:

     public static void contributeComponentMessagesSource(
             @Value("***/ComponentsLib.properties") Resource componentsLib,
             OrderedConfiguration<Resource> configuration) {
         configuration.add("ComponentsLib", componentsLib);
     }

But this does not seem to work in a non components library module, is
this correct? In what way can I contribute it?

Nathan

Re: Contribute messages resource in non component lib

nquirynen
Nevermind, it does seem to work, but I had to @ImportModule the module
in my web app.