Disabling field focus with validator

Oscar Picasso
Hi,

I have a ValidField near the bottom of a page.

The field has an EmailValidator. On page loading the focus move to field which
is unfortunate because the field is at the bottom.

I have looked at EmailValidator.script but I don't see how to change the script
to avoid the focus move.

Any idea?

Oscar

Yahoo! Mail

Re: Disabling field focus with validator

Bryan Lewis
Yep, that feature can be a problem.  There was a work-around in this old
thread: :

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tapestry-user&m=107708737526961&w=2

> I have a ValidField near the bottom of a page.
>
> The field has an EmailValidator. On page loading the focus move to field
which
> is unfortunate because the field is at the bottom.
>
> I have looked at EmailValidator.script but I don't see how to change the
script

> to avoid the focus move.
>
> Any idea?
>

> Oscar
>

> Yahoo! Mail

Re: Disabling field focus with validator

Oscar Picasso
You saved my day.

--- Bryan Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yep, that feature can be a problem.  There was a work-around in this old
> thread: :
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tapestry-user&m=107708737526961&w=2

Yahoo! Mail