Discussion of new PMC Chair

Chris Mattmann
Hi Team,

Based on your board report and also observations over the last year
the board is following up on the thread for a new PMC chair in Tapestry.

I think the community should start to discuss and we are hoping to see
the community bring up a new chair for evaluation at the next board
meeting in a month.

I’m not on the dev@tapestry list, so please keep my email in the
CC. Any volunteers and/or candidates? I can help to explain the duties
of a PMC chair if you need more info.

Thanks,
Chris

uli

Re: Discussion of new PMC Chair

uli
Administrator
Chris,

since this is a people matter we started discussion already a few weeks ago on the private list.
Please see there for your reference.

Cheers,

Uli

On 17/02/16 20:17, Chris Mattmann wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Based on your board report and also observations over the last year
> the board is following up on the thread for a new PMC chair in Tapestry.
>
> I think the community should start to discuss and we are hoping to see
> the community bring up a new chair for evaluation at the next board
> meeting in a month.
>
> I’m not on the dev@tapestry list, so please keep my email in the
> CC. Any volunteers and/or candidates? I can help to explain the duties
> of a PMC chair if you need more info.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Re: Discussion of new PMC Chair

Chris Mattmann
Great I will examine those lists. Thanks Uli.