EnhancementOperationImpl question (Tapestry 4.0 alpha-3)

EnhancementOperationImpl question (Tapestry 4.0 alpha-3)

Krutyakov Roman
Hello,

In alpha 3 ive found that method addField(String, Class, Object) was
replaced with addInjectedField(String, Object) and now
EnhancementOperationImpl doesnt know really what type must be used for
property injection.
In some cases this may be cause of exceptions. For example in case of
object injection, when injected object is created with AOP and its
getClass() method returns something like $Proxy18.
Ive found this behaviour when tryed to inject to my pages some Spring
beans, modified with Spring-AOP

--
Roman Krutyakov

Re: EnhancementOperationImpl question (Tapestry 4.0 alpha-3)

Howard Lewis Ship
Please add a bug; I believe I'll be changing the code to once again
supply the proper interface (used to define the field type and
constructor parameter type).

On 5/24/05, Krutyakov Roman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In alpha 3 ive found that method addField(String, Class, Object) was
> replaced with addInjectedField(String, Object) and now
> EnhancementOperationImpl doesnt know really what type must be used for
> property injection.
> In some cases this may be cause of exceptions. For example in case of
> object injection, when injected object is created with AOP and its
> getClass() method returns something like $Proxy18.
> Ive found this behaviour when tryed to inject to my pages some Spring
> beans, modified with Spring-AOP
>
> --
> Roman Krutyakov

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry