FW: Html base href and proxy

Karthik Abram

This sounds like a bug to me. Tapestry 4 should at least allow setting what
the base server URL is...

Re: FW: Html base href and proxy

Howard Lewis Ship
It does; the RequestDecoder extension point has control over this, for
exactly the reasons you indicate.

On 5/13/05, Karthik Abram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This sounds like a bug to me. Tapestry 4 should at least allow setting
> what
> the base server URL is...

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind