FW: Tree view component

Jelena Jovanovic
Hello,

I need a component that displays its content in the form of tree (typical
navigation tree, something like JTree in Java Swing). I think I saw a
message posted to this mailing list that discussed usage of such a component
but I can't find it now. So, if anyone knows if such a component exists and
where it can be found (downloaded), I would very much appreciate his/her
answer. Also, if someone can send me a small example how to use such a
component.

Thanks in advance,

Jelena

Re: FW: Tree view component

Viktor Szathmary
There's a component included in the tapestry-contrib distribution
(contrib:Tree). There's also the Tacos Tree component, see
http://tacos.sf.net/.

  viktor

On 5/28/05, Jelena Jovanovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I need a component that displays its content in the form of tree (typical
> navigation tree, something like JTree in Java Swing). I think I saw a
> message posted to this mailing list that discussed usage of such a component
> but I can't find it now. So, if anyone knows if such a component exists and
> where it can be found (downloaded), I would very much appreciate his/her
> answer. Also, if someone can send me a small example how to use such a
> component.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jelena

RE: Tree view component - a simple example available?

Jelena Jovanovic
Thanks!

I will just ask for one more thing, and that is a simple example of Tacos
tree component.

Regards,
Jelena