Frames

nat-2
Hello!

Is it possible to use frames with tapestry? If the answer is yes then
how? How can I force the loading of a page in the desired frame?

Attila

Re: Frames

Andreas Andreou-4
To create frames in a Tap html, see component Frame
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/ComponentReference/Frame.html

To load a page in a specific frame, use target in your links.

To load 2 pages (one in frame A, the other in frame B) you'll have to
use javascript ( or code and use a custom ILinkRenderer)

nat wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to use frames with tapestry? If the answer is yes then
> how? How can I force the loading of a page in the desired frame?
>
> Attila

Re: Frames

zhang George
dear Andreas