Fwd: New ICLA

balapal
Hi,

I would like to contribute to the tapestry documentation.
Could you please grant me access to edit the documentation.

Thanks,
Balazs

Re: New ICLA

bobharner
Balazs, thanks in advance for contributing. Do you have an account yet? If
not, I think you can create one at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

Thiago, do you have space admin access in Confluence? (I don't,
apparently.) Instructions are here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 5:21 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to contribute to the tapestry documentation.
> Could you please grant me access to edit the documentation.
>
> Thanks,
> Balazs

Thanks Bob,

I have just created a new Confluence account.
My username: balapal

Regards,
Balazs

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 02:35, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Balazs, thanks in advance for contributing. Do you have an account yet? If
> not, I think you can create one at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
>
> Thiago, do you have space admin access in Confluence? (I don't,
> apparently.) Instructions are here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space
>
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 5:21 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to contribute to the tapestry documentation.
> > Could you please grant me access to edit the documentation.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Balazs

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, Balázs and Bob!

I've just granted access to most stuff in the Tapestry Confluence space for
the balapal user.

Thanks for your contributions!

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:23 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks Bob,
>
> I have just created a new Confluence account.
> My username: balapal
>
> Regards,
> Balazs
>

> On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 02:35, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Balazs, thanks in advance for contributing. Do you have an account yet?
> If
> > not, I think you can create one at
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
> >
> > Thiago, do you have space admin access in Confluence? (I don't,
> > apparently.) Instructions are here:
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 5:21 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to contribute to the tapestry documentation.
> > > Could you please grant me access to edit the documentation.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Balazs

Thanks Tiago,

I have changed this site:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Runtime+Exceptions
What do I need to do to publish the changes to the public site?
https://tapestry.apache.org/runtime-exceptions.html

Thanks,
Balazs

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 12:28, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Balázs and Bob!
>
> I've just granted access to most stuff in the Tapestry Confluence space for
> the balapal user.
>
> Thanks for your contributions!
>
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:23 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Bob,
> >
> > I have just created a new Confluence account.
> > My username: balapal
> >
> > Regards,
> > Balazs
> >

> > On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 02:35, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Balazs, thanks in advance for contributing. Do you have an account yet?
> > If
> > > not, I think you can create one at
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
> > >
> > > Thiago, do you have space admin access in Confluence? (I don't,
> > > apparently.) Instructions are here:
> > >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

Publishing is automatic, at about 19 minutes after each hour. Details are
here if you're curious:
http://tapestry.apache.org/confluence-site-setup.html

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018, 7:13 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Tiago,
>
> I have changed this site:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Runtime+Exceptions
> What do I need to do to publish the changes to the public site?
> https://tapestry.apache.org/runtime-exceptions.html
>
> Thanks,
> Balazs
>
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 12:28, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello, Balázs and Bob!
> >
> > I've just granted access to most stuff in the Tapestry Confluence space
> for
> > the balapal user.
> >
> > Thanks for your contributions!
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:23 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Bob,
> > >
> > > I have just created a new Confluence account.
> > > My username: balapal
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Balazs

> yet?
> > > If

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

Re: New ICLA

Hello, Balázs!

Welcome to the Tapestry team!

Do you have your Apache id already? I need it so I can add you to the list
of Tapestry committers and you can finally do your own commits. :)

Cheers!

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:28 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Balázs and Bob!
>
> I've just granted access to most stuff in the Tapestry Confluence space
> for the balapal user.
>
> Thanks for your contributions!
>
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:23 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Bob,
>>
>> I have just created a new Confluence account.
>> My username: balapal
>>
>> Regards,
>> Balazs
>>

>> On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 02:35, Bob Harner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Balazs, thanks in advance for contributing. Do you have an account yet?
>> If
>> > not, I think you can create one at
>> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
>> >
>> > Thiago, do you have space admin access in Confluence? (I don't,
>> > apparently.) Instructions are here:
>> >

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

Hello Thiago,

I don't seem to have my Apache Id created yet (not listed at
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html).
According to
https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
:
*"...and your PMC can then submit your requested ID for activation."*

Is this something you can help me with?
My preferred id: balapal

Many thanks,
Balazs

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 13:02, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, Balázs!
>
> Welcome to the Tapestry team!
>
> Do you have your Apache id already? I need it so I can add you to the list
> of Tapestry committers and you can finally do your own commits. :)
>
> Cheers!
>
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:28 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello, Balázs and Bob!
> >
> > I've just granted access to most stuff in the Tapestry Confluence space
> > for the balapal user.
> >
> > Thanks for your contributions!
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:23 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Bob,
> >>
> >> I have just created a new Confluence account.
> >> My username: balapal
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Balazs

> yet?
> >> If

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

According to https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and also
the original message in this thread, the Apache id is something you choose
while submitting your ICLA. It seems to me that you overlooked this part,
or at least you have not mentioned it in mailing lists. I cannot create
Apache ids (which are also accounts), so I guess you'll need to talk to
Craig Russel at [hidden email] for that. Once you get this sorted
out, I can quickly add you to the list of Tapestry committers.

Cheers!

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello Thiago,
>
> I don't seem to have my Apache Id created yet (not listed at
> http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html).
> According to
>
> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
> :
> *"...and your PMC can then submit your requested ID for activation."*
>
> Is this something you can help me with?
> My preferred id: balapal
>
> Many thanks,
> Balazs
>

> On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 13:02, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello, Balázs!
> >
> > Welcome to the Tapestry team!
> >
> > Do you have your Apache id already? I need it so I can add you to the
> list
> > of Tapestry committers and you can finally do your own commits. :)
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:28 AM Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello, Balázs and Bob!
> > >
> > > I've just granted access to most stuff in the Tapestry Confluence space
> > > for the balapal user.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your contributions!

> > yet?

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

> [hidden email]>

Re: New ICLA

Craig Russell
Hi Thiago,

On 2019/01/14 13:41:19, "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> According to https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and also
> the original message in this thread, the Apache id is something you choose
> while submitting your ICLA. It seems to me that you overlooked this part,
> or at least you have not mentioned it in mailing lists. I cannot create
> Apache ids (which are also accounts)

As PMC chair, you have the privilege of requesting new accounts for Tapestry.

You can find the request form at https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/acreq

Regards,

Craig

[hidden email] http://db.apache.org/jdo

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 3:27 PM Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Thiago,

Hello, Craig!

> As PMC chair, you have the privilege of requesting new accounts for
> Tapestry.
>
> You can find the request form at https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/acreq

Thank you very much and I'm sorry for the confusion. That's the first time
I add a new committer since I became the Tapestry PMC chair. I'm filling
the request form now.

> Regards,
>
> Craig
>
> , so I guess you'll need to talk to
> > Craig Russel at [hidden email] for that. Once you get this sorted
> > out, I can quickly add you to the list of Tapestry committers.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Thiago,
> > >
> > > I don't seem to have my Apache Id created yet (not listed at
> > > http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html).
> > > According to
> > >

> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
> > > :
> > > *"...and your PMC can then submit your requested ID for activation."*
> > >
> > > Is this something you can help me with?
> > > My preferred id: balapal
> > >
> > > Many thanks,
> > > Balazs

> > > list

> space

> [hidden email]

> account

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

> > > [hidden email]>

Account creation form submitted.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 3:27 PM Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Thiago,
>
> On 2019/01/14 13:41:19, "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > According to https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and
> also
> > the original message in this thread, the Apache id is something you
> choose
> > while submitting your ICLA. It seems to me that you overlooked this part,
> > or at least you have not mentioned it in mailing lists. I cannot create
> > Apache ids (which are also accounts)
>
> As PMC chair, you have the privilege of requesting new accounts for
> Tapestry.
>
> You can find the request form at https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/acreq
>
> Regards,
>
> Craig
>
> , so I guess you'll need to talk to
> > Craig Russel at [hidden email] for that. Once you get this sorted
> > out, I can quickly add you to the list of Tapestry committers.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Thiago,
> > >
> > > I don't seem to have my Apache Id created yet (not listed at
> > > http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html).
> > > According to
> > >

> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
> > > :
> > > *"...and your PMC can then submit your requested ID for activation."*
> > >
> > > Is this something you can help me with?
> > > My preferred id: balapal
> > >
> > > Many thanks,
> > > Balazs

> > > list

> space

> [hidden email]

> account

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

> > > [hidden email]>

My Apache account has been created now with username the balapal.
Could you please grant me access?

Many thanks,
Balazs

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:35, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Account creation form submitted.
>
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 3:27 PM Craig Russell <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Thiago,
> >
> > On 2019/01/14 13:41:19, "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > According to https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and
> > also
> > > the original message in this thread, the Apache id is something you
> > choose
> > > while submitting your ICLA. It seems to me that you overlooked this
> part,
> > > or at least you have not mentioned it in mailing lists. I cannot create
> > > Apache ids (which are also accounts)
> >
> > As PMC chair, you have the privilege of requesting new accounts for
> > Tapestry.
> >
> > You can find the request form at
> https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/acreq
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Craig
> >
> > , so I guess you'll need to talk to
> > > Craig Russel at [hidden email] for that. Once you get this
> sorted
> > > out, I can quickly add you to the list of Tapestry committers.
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > >
> > > On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM Balázs Palcsó <
> [hidden email]>

> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation

> the

> > space

> > [hidden email]

> > account

> don't,
> > > > > >> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 12:59 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Thiago,

Hello!

> My Apache account has been created now with username the balapal.
> Could you please grant me access?

My pleasure to do it! You were already in the Tapestry committer list when
I checked. I've just added you in the committer role in Jira, so please try
assigning a ticket to you now. You may need to log out if you're logged in
already.

> Many thanks,
> Balazs
>
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:35, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Account creation form submitted.
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 3:27 PM Craig Russell <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Thiago,

> and
> > > also
> > > choose
> > part,
> create
> > >
> > > As PMC chair, you have the privilege of requesting new accounts for
> > > Tapestry.
> > >
> > > You can find the request form at
> > https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/acreq
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Craig
> > >
> > > , so I guess you'll need to talk to
> > sorted

> > [hidden email]>

> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
> activation."*

> > the
> :)

> Confluence
> > > space

> > > [hidden email]

> > > account

> > don't,
> > > > > > >> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

> documentation.

Re: New ICLA

balapal
Thanks Thiago,

Everything seems to work.
Committed two fixes to master:
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2075
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2606

Shall I commit them to 5.4 branch too?

Br,
Balazs

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 18:04, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 12:59 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Thiago,
> >

> Hello!
>

> > My Apache account has been created now with username the balapal.
> > Could you please grant me access?
> >

> My pleasure to do it! You were already in the Tapestry committer list when
> I checked. I've just added you in the committer role in Jira, so please try
> assigning a ticket to you now. You may need to log out if you're logged in
> already.
>

> > Many thanks,
> > Balazs
> >
> > On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:35, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Account creation form submitted.

> > and
> > > part,
> > create

> > > https://whimsy.apache.org/officers/acreq

> > > sorted

> > > [hidden email]>

> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
> > activation."*

> > > the
> > :)

> > Confluence

> [hidden email]

> > > don't,
> > > > > > > >> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permissions+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space

> documentation.
> > documentation.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 4:51 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks Thiago,

You're welcome!

> Everything seems to work.
> Committed two fixes to master:
> * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2075
> * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2606

Awesome! I've very happy to see you committing and fixing tickets not even
an hour after you were granted permissions to do that! :)

> Shall I commit them to 5.4 branch too?

Please do it. Feel free to not do it if a simple git cherry-pick doesn't
work outright. Thanks again!

Re: New ICLA

balapal
Hi,

On master Jenkins seems to fail, but locally my build passes.
I am not sure what the problem is, I don't see the button to trigger
jenkins build without a commit.

I also committed the changes to 5.4.x branch, but it also fails due to some
reason which seems irrelevant to my changes.

Any insight?
Is there anything I should fix?

Thanks,
Balazs

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 20:03, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 4:51 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Thiago,
> >

> You're welcome!
>

> > Everything seems to work.
> > Committed two fixes to master:
> > * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2075
> > * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2606
>

> Awesome! I've very happy to see you committing and fixing tickets not even
> an hour after you were granted permissions to do that! :)
>

> > Shall I commit them to 5.4 branch too?
> >

> Please do it. Feel free to not do it if a simple git cherry-pick doesn't
> work outright. Thanks again!

Re: New ICLA

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 8:43 PM Balázs Palcsó <[hidden email]>

Hello!

> On master Jenkins seems to fail, but locally my build passes.

TestWithAnnotationsInServiceImplementation.persist_entities is a test that
fails intermittently. We should probably try to make it pass reliably
someday.

> I am not sure what the problem is, I don't see the button to trigger
> jenkins build without a commit.

Have you logged in to Jenkins?

I also committed the changes to 5.4.x branch, but it also fails due to some
> reason which seems irrelevant to my changes.
> Any insight?
> Is there anything I should fix?

I've created the 5.4.x branch build but never actually spent time to make
it work, so I wouldn't worry about your commits there.