Global and Visit objects

pepone.onrez
   Hello list

  can any body say me if it's posible access to Global object from the
visit object

Re: Global and Visit objects

Pablo Ruggia
The visit object is an object that can extend from any Object subclass
or Object itself. So, it has not the Global object inside.
But, if you have the visit object, why can't you get the global Object
? You can do the same thing you do to get the visit object and get the
global object.
In page or engine you can do getGlobal()). If you need to access it
deep in your business code you can use a thread local variable and
access it staticaly.

On 5/19/05, pepone pepone <[hidden email]> wrote:

>    Hello list
>
>   can any body say me if it's posible access to Global object from the
> visit object

Re: Global and Visit objects

Robert Zeigler
The visit object is a POJO. So, you can access the global if you build a
 way to access the global (I would imagine that in 4.0, you could inject
the global object into your visit object).

Robert

pepone pepone wrote:
>    Hello list
>
>   can any body say me if it's posible access to Global object from the
> visit object

Re: Global and Visit objects

Alberto Lepe
Here is how to do it: