Globally Localization

Andy Chu
Suppose there is a DELETE button whose label needs to be localized. Because
it appears at many pages, I need to repeat its localization on those pages.
Is there any approach to do a Globally Localization in ONE properties file ?

Best wishes, Andy
--
我是天空裡的一片雲
偶爾投影在妳的波心

----偶然.徐志摩

Re: Globally Localization

Hugo Palma
Sure, just include the button in a component and use a .properties file
for that component.

Cheers

Hugo

Andy Chu wrote:

>Suppose there is a DELETE button whose label needs to be localized. Because
>it appears at many pages, I need to repeat its localization on those pages.
>Is there any approach to do a Globally Localization in ONE properties file ?
>
>Best wishes, Andy

Re: Globally Localization

Andy Chu
Oh yes ! thank you very much !

On 5/16/05, Hugo Palma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sure, just include the button in a component and use a .properties file
> for that component.
>
> Cheers
>
> Hugo
>

> Andy Chu wrote:
>
> >Suppose there is a DELETE button whose label needs to be localized.
> Because
> >it appears at many pages, I need to repeat its localization on those
> pages.
> >Is there any approach to do a Globally Localization in ONE properties
> file ?
> >
> >Best wishes, Andy

我是天空裡的一片雲
偶爾投影在妳的波心