Gradle version of maven archetype.

abangkis
I'm learning gradle, and planning to create something similar to tapestry
maven archetype as a gradle plugin. Is there a quick way to port maven
archetype to gradle, or do I have to write it down from scratch?

Thanks

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Gradle version of maven archetype.

bobharner
See
http://gradle.org/migrating-a-maven-build-to-gradle/
On Feb 4, 2016 8:07 AM, "abangkis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm learning gradle, and planning to create something similar to tapestry
> maven archetype as a gradle plugin. Is there a quick way to port maven
> archetype to gradle, or do I have to write it down from scratch?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
> twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
> page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Gradle version of maven archetype.

abangkis
Hmm... after reading that, i guess I'm just gonna write it down from
scratch and try to mimic the generated output of the maven archetype.
Thanks bob.