HTMLArea component broken

Surya Prakash
Hi,

Today I downloaded the HTMlArea component from Tassel and after adding it to
my example problem it is giving me the error:

"javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not load class
org.rz.htmlarea.HtmlAreaFilesService from WebappClassLoader".

I found an already existing mail pointing to this and a reply from Robert
that he will look into this problem.

I just wanted to know whether any likely fix is available.

I am using Tapestry 3.0.3 and Tomcat 5.0.28

Thanks for the help.

Surya

Re: HTMLArea component broken

Robert Zeigler
I have not yet had a chance to look into this, but will do so when I get
a chance (which probably won't be until next week)

Robert

Surya Prakash wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Today I downloaded the HTMlArea component from Tassel and after adding it to
> my example problem it is giving me the error:
>
> "javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not load class
> org.rz.htmlarea.HtmlAreaFilesService from WebappClassLoader".
>

> I found an already existing mail pointing to this and a reply from Robert
> that he will look into this problem.
>
> I just wanted to know whether any likely fix is available.
>

> I am using Tapestry 3.0.3 and Tomcat 5.0.28
>

> Thanks for the help.
>
> Surya

Re: HTMLArea component broken

Robert Zeigler