HTTPS + tapestry-security

Andreas Ernst
Hi,

i got an Apache in Front how redirects http to https pages.

This works fine if i use

configuration.add(SymbolConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE, false);

If i change this to true, URI does not add the '/' at the end of the
host, i.e. domain.tldlogin/unauthenticated. And the login form does not
use action="/login.login", it uses http:/...

tapestry 5.4-rc-1
tapestry-security 0.6.2

Bug?

Andy
--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich

Re: HTTPS + tapestry-security

Dimitris Zenios
Hi

Sorry for the late reply

When Ii am using apache/nginx in front of tapestry I disable secure
handling of tapestry
through configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SECURE_ENABLED,false).

I think the reason why development mode works OK for you is that in
development mode secure_enabled is false

Dimitris Zenios