Quantcast

Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

Jon Williams
Obviously there is no reason to ever use tapestry in the fucking future
(like the fucking future we are in now for christ's sakes.)
Anybody who's not writing webapps in Typescript 2 is a hopeless retard.

Anyways, tapestry was useable for a while. If your job is maintaining some
fucking hopeless legacy shit, i almost feel sorry for u, but i got 99
problems, and that ain't fucking one of them.
Howard obviously knows it useless garbage. Where the fuck did he fuck off
to? LOLLLLLLL

Anyways, cock-eaters abound.

Back to the original message of this spam email, does anyone know any of
those dickless trannies at react-os? I've got a 50' cat5 cable that needs
to get wound round someones neck down there.

Peas Out
Jon

Re: Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

Ivano Luberti
Hope someone is paying you for this, otherwise, to use your language,
you have a lot of fucking spare time.

I envy you, sincerely.

Il 25/11/2016 17:52, Jon W ha scritto:

> Obviously there is no reason to ever use tapestry in the fucking future
> (like the fucking future we are in now for christ's sakes.)
> Anybody who's not writing webapps in Typescript 2 is a hopeless retard.
>
> Anyways, tapestry was useable for a while. If your job is maintaining some
> fucking hopeless legacy shit, i almost feel sorry for u, but i got 99
> problems, and that ain't fucking one of them.
> Howard obviously knows it useless garbage. Where the fuck did he fuck off
> to? LOLLLLLLL
>

> Anyways, cock-eaters abound.
>
> Back to the original message of this spam email, does anyone know any of
> those dickless trannies at react-os? I've got a 50' cat5 cable that needs
> to get wound round someones neck down there.
>

> Peas Out
> Jon

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-8932061
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

croth
At the risk of poking the bear...

I'm sure that, with your charm and winning ways with people, you'll go
far in this industry.  (As long as you don't actually have to work with
people.)

Happy Thanksgiving (pardon the US-centrism), all.

And I personally am grateful for the rest of you, and your thoughts and
suggestions.  Yes, Tapestry is moving into legacy-land for us, but we
still have (literally) millions of happy customers that we support with it.

Cheers.

On 11/25/2016 11:52 AM, Jon W wrote:

> Obviously there is no reason to ever use tapestry in the fucking future
> (like the fucking future we are in now for christ's sakes.)
> Anybody who's not writing webapps in Typescript 2 is a hopeless retard.
>
> Anyways, tapestry was useable for a while. If your job is maintaining some
> fucking hopeless legacy shit, i almost feel sorry for u, but i got 99
> problems, and that ain't fucking one of them.
> Howard obviously knows it useless garbage. Where the fuck did he fuck off
> to? LOLLLLLLL
>

> Anyways, cock-eaters abound.
>
> Back to the original message of this spam email, does anyone know any of
> those dickless trannies at react-os? I've got a 50' cat5 cable that needs
> to get wound round someones neck down there.
>

> Peas Out
> Jon

Re: Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

Jon Williams
Yes, by all means enjoys the Turkey gorge. Enjoy it well, could quite
likely be your last.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Charles Roth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> At the risk of poking the bear...
>
> I'm sure that, with your charm and winning ways with people, you'll go far
> in this industry.  (As long as you don't actually have to work with people.)
>
> Happy Thanksgiving (pardon the US-centrism), all.
>
> And I personally am grateful for the rest of you, and your thoughts and
> suggestions.  Yes, Tapestry is moving into legacy-land for us, but we still
> have (literally) millions of happy customers that we support with it.
>
> Cheers.
>

> On 11/25/2016 11:52 AM, Jon W wrote:
>
>> Obviously there is no reason to ever use tapestry in the fucking future
>> (like the fucking future we are in now for christ's sakes.)
>> Anybody who's not writing webapps in Typescript 2 is a hopeless retard.
>>
>> Anyways, tapestry was useable for a while. If your job is maintaining some
>> fucking hopeless legacy shit, i almost feel sorry for u, but i got 99
>> problems, and that ain't fucking one of them.
>> Howard obviously knows it useless garbage. Where the fuck did he fuck off
>> to? LOLLLLLLL
>>

>> Anyways, cock-eaters abound.
>>
>> Back to the original message of this spam email, does anyone know any of
>> those dickless trannies at react-os? I've got a 50' cat5 cable that needs
>> to get wound round someones neck down there.
>>

>> Peas Out
>> Jon

Re: Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

rapidtransit440
Maybe this is a good time to discuss how well with some of Tapestry's concepts could translate into a modern approach. There is a bunch of component oriented frontend frameworks could be a base for a good isomorphic Java framework? I've dabbled with Aurelia and really like it

On Friday, November 25, 2016 Jon W <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, by all means enjoys the Turkey gorge. Enjoy it well, could quite
likely be your last.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Charles Roth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> At the risk of poking the bear...
>
> I'm sure that, with your charm and winning ways with people, you'll go far
> in this industry. (As long as you don't actually have to work with people.)
>
> Happy Thanksgiving (pardon the US-centrism), all.
>
> And I personally am grateful for the rest of you, and your thoughts and
> suggestions. Yes, Tapestry is moving into legacy-land for us, but we still
> have (literally) millions of happy customers that we support with it.
>
> Cheers.
>

> On 11/25/2016 11:52 AM, Jon W wrote:
>
>> Obviously there is no reason to ever use tapestry in the fucking future
>> (like the fucking future we are in now for christ's sakes.)
>> Anybody who's not writing webapps in Typescript 2 is a hopeless retard.
>>
>> Anyways, tapestry was useable for a while. If your job is maintaining some
>> fucking hopeless legacy shit, i almost feel sorry for u, but i got 99
>> problems, and that ain't fucking one of them.
>> Howard obviously knows it useless garbage. Where the fuck did he fuck off
>> to? LOLLLLLLL
>>

>> Anyways, cock-eaters abound.
>>
>> Back to the original message of this spam email, does anyone know any of
>> those dickless trannies at react-os? I've got a 50' cat5 cable that needs
>> to get wound round someones neck down there.
>>

>> Peas Out
>> Jon

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Fwd: Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

Jon Williams
whoops, idiots at google fucked this wonderful gratis content. oh my gawd,
people will be going home for the fokkin turkeys with the rest of the
bumpkins and they won't have any good jokes to tell...

Just in case Howard has the nerve to come around here. I got some karaoke
for you...

Call the cops, call the cops
Got mad motherfucking marijuana crops
Got lime trees and lemon trees
Got 20 dirty bitches down on their knees
Water, water, H2O
No big screens, no HBO
Tomato, tomato, potato, potato
These hoes just won the fat boy lotto
Hef, please let me use your grotto, hefty bitches is my motto
If you get on top, hooker, I think you might break my throttle
I'll knock your head off, you softer than a bitch's skin
You stupid bitches cannot win, fuck your wifey in the face
And then I'll take your next of kin, Rin Tin Tin, I'll stick a dildo
In your fucking fish food, which dude's fish food
A rich dude's fish food, I got an iPad
IMac body and your mama sucks my dick when she's high on mollies...Mollies

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 2:03 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe this is a good time to discuss how well with some of Tapestry's
> concepts could translate into a modern approach. There is a bunch of
> component oriented frontend frameworks could be a base for a good
> isomorphic Java framework? I've dabbled with Aurelia and really like it
>
> On Friday, November 25, 2016 Jon W <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yes, by all means enjoys the Turkey gorge. Enjoy it well, could quite
> likely be your last.
>
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Charles Roth <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > At the risk of poking the bear...
> >
> > I'm sure that, with your charm and winning ways with people, you'll go
> far
> > in this industry. (As long as you don't actually have to work with
> people.)
> >
> > Happy Thanksgiving (pardon the US-centrism), all.
> >
> > And I personally am grateful for the rest of you, and your thoughts and
> > suggestions. Yes, Tapestry is moving into legacy-land for us, but we
> still
> > have (literally) millions of happy customers that we support with it.
> >
> > Cheers.
> >

> > On 11/25/2016 11:52 AM, Jon W wrote:
> >
> >> Obviously there is no reason to ever use tapestry in the fucking future
> >> (like the fucking future we are in now for christ's sakes.)
> >> Anybody who's not writing webapps in Typescript 2 is a hopeless retard.
> >>
> >> Anyways, tapestry was useable for a while. If your job is maintaining
> some
> >> fucking hopeless legacy shit, i almost feel sorry for u, but i got 99
> >> problems, and that ain't fucking one of them.
> >> Howard obviously knows it useless garbage. Where the fuck did he fuck
> off
> >> to? LOLLLLLLL
> >>

> >> Anyways, cock-eaters abound.
> >>
> >> Back to the original message of this spam email, does anyone know any of
> >> those dickless trannies at react-os? I've got a 50' cat5 cable that
> needs
> >> to get wound round someones neck down there.
> >>

> >> Peas Out
> >> Jon

> Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Re: Hi Everyone in Tapestry Land :-)

Jon Williams
Here's an example from the utubes selections we'll showing for the re-edumafication of the liberals

Hitler learns Trump won the election!
https://youtu.be/dtaCUVtl8o8

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail