Quantcast

How to add default row in AjaxFormLoop

mayfire
I wonder how to add a default row in AjaxFormLoop when a page renders.

The issue we are facing is I can pre-build a default row within
setupRender() or onPrepareForRender() or even within onActivate() methods
and the page correctly shows the default row with default values which
consists of text fileds.

But after submit I only get the default values on the server side even when
a user enters a different text value on the text filed.

Looks like the entered values are not getting added within the event
context.

I am not sure if I am missing something here to make the default row works.
We are using T5.3.8.

Any suggestion or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How to add default row in AjaxFormLoop

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
You're passing a collection to AjaxFormLoop. Just add an object to that
collection.