How to disable the tapestry default loading on refresh page

How to disable the tapestry default loading on refresh page

mr nobody
This post was updated on .

I am having some issues with the default Tapestry loading on refresh the
 page. I will give more context:

 I have an application with tabs, and each tab refresh the page when I click
 it. The issue is, that sometimes  move back and forth between pages and
 other pages freezes my application.

Re: How to disable the tapestry default loading on refresh page

Carlos Montero Canabal
Hi,

If you want you can disable it throw SymbolsContants on AppModule

https://tapestry.apache.org/5.4/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry5/SymbolConstants.html#ENABLE_PAGELOADING_MASK

public void contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String,
String> configuration)
{
  configuration.add(SymbolConstants.ENABLE_PAGELOADING_MASK, "false");
}

El mié., 12 dic. 2018 a las 12:00, Rbsn Lbk (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I am having some issues with the default Tapestry loading on refresh the
> page. I will give more context:
>
> I have an application with tabs, and each tab refresh the page when I click
> it. The issue is, that sometimes  move back and forth between pages and
> other pages freezes my application.

Re: How to disable the tapestry default loading on refresh page

Jens Breitenstein

What does "freezes my application" mean? Maybe your business logic
creates a deadlock? Maybe a thread dump will give some insights why it
is hanging?

Jens