How to generate URL's from the context

Poggenpohl, Daniel
Hello,

the day has been long, I am kinda stumped now.

I have some documents lying in the webapp/resources folder. I want to embed a pdf in a page, so I need a value for the src attribute for the tag.

Can somebody help me?

Regards,
Daniel P.

--
Dipl. Inf. Daniel Poggenpohl, Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und Systemtechnik ISST
Compliance- und Sicherheitslösungen
http://www.isst.fraunhofer.de<http://www.isst.fraunhofer.de/>

Re: How to generate URL's from the context

Chris Poulsen
http://tapestry.apache.org/assets.html

I think the context variant is what you are looking for.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:34 PM, Poggenpohl, Daniel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the day has been long, I am kinda stumped now.
>
> I have some documents lying in the webapp/resources folder. I want to
> embed a pdf in a page, so I need a value for the src attribute for the tag.
>
> Can somebody help me?
>
> Regards,
> Daniel P.
>
> --
> Dipl. Inf. Daniel Poggenpohl, Fraunhofer-Institut für Software- und
> Systemtechnik ISST
> Compliance- und Sicherheitslösungen
> Emil-Figge-Straße 91, 44227 Dortmund, Germany
> Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 9 76 77-323
> mailto: [hidden email]<mailto:
> [hidden email]>
> http://www.isst.fraunhofer.de<http://www.isst.fraunhofer.de/>

Re: How to generate URL's from the context

Eugen
Hi Daniel,
take also a look also to usage of StreamResponse
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToStreamAnExistingBinaryFile