How to use Contrib:table with Spring/Hibernate?

How to use Contrib:table with Spring/Hibernate?

Henry Chen-4
Hi,

Does anybody know whether there is any example about how to use the table
component with Spring/Hibernate? Many thanks!

Henry

Re: How to use Contrib:table with Spring/Hibernate?

Gregg D Bolinger
I would suspect that how you get the data for the table is irrelevent.
 Do you have a more specific question?

Gregg