Including files/Global context-asset library

Including files/Global context-asset library

Steven Schermerhorn
Hello,

I have several 'standard' images that I am using in my project. I don't
really want to include several context-asset in each .page file.

Is there a way to list all of the assets in one file, and then include this
"global asset" file in each .page or .jwc file?

I have noted the library and library-specification tags, however from
parsing information about them I couldn't put together a way to do what I am
wanting.

Can someone help me our, or point me in a direction?

-Steven Schermerhorn