Insert form in other page

pepone.onrez
Hello i trying to isert a form that i define in a loginForm.page in my Home.page
is this posible?

my code always return this exception

Component 'loginForm' not found in application namespace.
location: context:/WEB-INF/Home.html, line 5

# here is my loginForm.page

    <form jwcid="@Form" name="loginForm" listener="ognl:listeners.login">

        <input type="text" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:userName"/>

        <input type="password" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:password"/>

        <input type="submit" value="Login"/>

    </form>

thanks in advantage

Re: Insert form in other page

Konstantin Ignatyev
Make login component that will be defined in loginForm.jwc, declare it
in your.application like this:
<component-type type="LoginFormComp"
specification-path="core/LoginForm.jwc"/>
 and reuse it in any number of pages, something like:

pepone pepone wrote:

>Hello i trying to isert a form that i define in a loginForm.page in my Home.page
>is this posible?

>my code always return this exception
>
>Component 'loginForm' not found in application namespace.
>location: context:/WEB-INF/Home.html, line 5
>
># here is my loginForm.page

>    <form jwcid="@Form" name="loginForm" listener="ognl:listeners.login">

>         <input type="text" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:userName"/>

>         <input type="password" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:password"/>

>         <input type="submit" value="Login"/>

>    </form>
>

>thanks in advantage

Konstantin Ignatyev

http://www.kgionline.com

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2.700 tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263.000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:
Why the Environmental Movement Needs a Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.
New York:  State University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)