Inspection of Tapestry applications in IntelliJ

Inspection of Tapestry applications in IntelliJ

Poggenpohl, Daniel
Hello again,

right after solving after another problem, I thought that maybe you could help me with another one regarding IntelliJ and Tapestry.

The IDE has Tapestry support, but it seems to use a rather old Tapestry version (5.1?).
The code inspections seem to be relatively dumb because @Property annotated members are seen as "never used". In tml files, sometimes I get error messages like "can't coerce List to selectModel" or "Cannot resolve symbol ${someSymbol}" when I have a getSomeSymbol() in my java class.

How do you deal with that?

Regards,
Daniel P.

Re: Inspection of Tapestry applications in IntelliJ

Chris Poulsen
There have been some improvements in the recent v15 EAPs.

Also you can adjust the unused inspection to not trigger on certain
annotations. (I think it is some sub-menu found under the "light bulb" when
having an unused field marked)

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Poggenpohl, Daniel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> right after solving after another problem, I thought that maybe you could
> help me with another one regarding IntelliJ and Tapestry.
>
> The IDE has Tapestry support, but it seems to use a rather old Tapestry
> version (5.1?).
> The code inspections seem to be relatively dumb because @Property
> annotated members are seen as "never used". In tml files, sometimes I get
> error messages like "can't coerce List to selectModel" or "Cannot resolve
> symbol ${someSymbol}" when I have a getSomeSymbol() in my java class.
>
> How do you deal with that?
>
> Regards,
> Daniel P.

RE: Inspection of Tapestry applications in IntelliJ

Svein-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.