Is it possible to attach source to Tapestry project?

Is it possible to attach source to Tapestry project?

Joshua Richardson
I would love the ability to attach tapestry source to my tapestry project in eclipse so that I could see the javadoc for each function, annotation, etc., instead of having to reference the webdoc.

I followed the project setup instructions to create a new 5.4.3 project using a maven archetype.  When I hover, e.g. @Log annotation, I see message like:

"This element has no attached Javadoc and the Javadoc could not be found in the attached source."

I downloaded the tapestry-webresources-5.4.3-sources.jar and added it as "Source attachment" to tapestry-core and tapestry5-annotations, etc., but it did not change the behavior when I hover the annotations.

Wondering if I'm just missing something simple?  I'm thinking the integrated javadoc might make it easier to learn tapestry.  Is there such a thing?

Sincerely,

Joshua Richardson

Re: Is it possible to attach source to Tapestry project?

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello!

If you use the Maven integration in Eclipse and your project is configured
through it, it'll pick up the Tapestry sources automatically.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Joshua Richardson <[hidden email]