[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "ShortcutUrls" by HenriDupre

[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "ShortcutUrls" by HenriDupre

Apache Wiki
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HenriDupre:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/ShortcutUrls

  }}}

- And here is my enum that contains all the shortcut infos. It creates shortcuts to two Tapestry pages, FicheArticle and Partenaires. The first one is a shortcut article?ref=xxx and calls FicheArticle. It passes the ref and a 0 as integer to the external page. The second is a shortcut partenaire?part=xxx and calls a page "Partenaires". The getSqueezeInfo method creates a hibernate object reference for the datasqueezer that can then be loaded (using the code I posted on the Hibernate/Spring/Tapestry integration).
+ And here is my enum that contains all the shortcut infos. It creates shortcuts to two Tapestry pages, "FicheArticle" and "Partenaires". The first one is a shortcut article?ref=xxx and calls "FicheArticle". It passes the ref and a 0 as integer to the external page. The second is a shortcut partenaire?part=xxx and calls a page "Partenaires". The getSqueezeInfo method creates a hibernate object reference for the datasqueezer that can then be loaded (using the code I posted on the Hibernate/Spring/Tapestry integration).

  {{{
  import java.io.Serializable;