[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "ShortcutUrls" by HenriDupre

[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "ShortcutUrls" by HenriDupre

Apache Wiki
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HenriDupre:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/ShortcutUrls

  This is a code for a Servlet Filter that allows to create shortcuts to Tapestry urls.
  It is an alternative to urlrewrite. I wrote this code because I'm coding most parameters using the datasqueezer and my shortcuts needs to do more processing than urlrewrite (also I'm allergic to regular expressions).
+
+ Inside the web.xml I have
+ {{{
+     <filter>
+         <filter-name>ActServletFilter</filter-name>
+         <filter-class>actualis.web.ServletFilter</filter-class>
+     </filter>
+     <filter-mapping>
+         <filter-name>ActServletFilter</filter-name>
+         <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
+     </filter-mapping>
+ }}}

  {{{
  public class ServletFilter implements Filter {