[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "TipsAndTricks" by HenriDupre

[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "TipsAndTricks" by HenriDupre

Apache Wiki
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HenriDupre:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/TipsAndTricks

    '''FriendlyUrls'''  How to use friendly URLs with Tapestry.

-   '''ShortcutsUrls''' How to create shortcut URLs using a servlet
+   '''ShortcutUrls''' How to create shortcut URLs using a servlet

    '''["Installation"]'''  How to install Tapestry in JBoss and Tomcat

Re: [Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "TipsAndTricks" by HenriDupre

Jamie Orchard-Hays
"also I'm allergic to regular expressions". That's so funny. I
absolutely *love* working with regular expressions!

Jamie