JumpStart is down temporarily

JumpStart
Hi all,

JumpStart is down, but should be up again in the next day or two. I don't have direct control over its hosting - it’s hosted by a very generous third party - but I’m told that the downtime is temporary.

BTW, JumpStart is still a live project. I use Tapestry in production and development every day, so I have a huge vested interest in keeping JumpStart alive. There will be a fresh update as soon as I can find a few free days to spend on it, but that definitely won't be in the remainder of 2020!

Regards,

Geoff