Jumpstart AssetProtectionFilter and Chenillekit Rich Editor

Jumpstart AssetProtectionFilter and Chenillekit Rich Editor

abangkis
Hello, I've emplemented jumpstart AssetProtectionFilter in my
application. And add the list bellow as the white list

                final HashSet<String> ASSETS_WHITE_LIST = new
HashSet<String>(Arrays.asList("jpg", "jpeg", "png", "gif", "js",
                                "css", "ico", "apk"));

I have a page that uses ChenilleKit  Rich Editor component. When ever
i'm accessing that page, the CK editor component will show the denied
page instead the rich component (other fields without the CK component
is OK). If i remove the CK component, the page work just fine. My
guess is i'm still missing some of the resource but couldn't figure it
out what is the resource.

Thanks for the help

Cheers,

Abangkis

Re: Jumpstart AssetProtectionFilter and Chenillekit Rich Editor

abangkis
Okay, i found it. Turn out i need to add "html" and "xml" to the white
list. But since it will defeat the purpose of the filter, i think the
correct approach is add another test in the asset protection filter to
allow any path that contains "chenillekit". In case someone else face
the same problem as me.

Cheers,

Abangkis