ListEdit problem inside another component

ListEdit problem inside another component

Michael Musson
Hi,

I am trying to use a ListEdit inside another component (not directly
in a page like the examples). I am running into a problem with my
associated ListEditMap. The examples override pageBeginRender() to set
up the ListEditMap. This method does not exist for components so I am
using prepareForRender(). However, prepareForRender() is not called
during the rewind so my ListEditMap is not setup for the rewind
leading to an exception trying to set the map key.

What method should I be overriding to set up the ListEditMap inside a component?

Thanks.

Re: ListEdit problem inside another component

Jamie Orchard-Hays
Can you use a lazy load somehow? That's the general strategy for
component properties.

Jamie