Missing Tapestry Board Report

Patricia Shanahan
Dear Thiago Henrique De Paula Figueiredo and all Tapestry participants,

The board report for Tapestry, which was due yesterday, has not yet been
submitted for this month's board meeting. I am copying dev@ because of
the low level of traffic and lack of response on your private@ list. Can
you get the report in ASAP, or do you plan to put it off to next month?

   https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting#how

Thanks,

Patricia Shanahan

(on behalf of the ASF Board)

https://www.avg.com

Re: Missing Tapestry Board Report

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo
Hello, Patricia!

We'll deliver a report next month and we apologize for not delivering it
this one.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 7:39 AM Patricia Shanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Thiago Henrique De Paula Figueiredo and all Tapestry participants,
>
> The board report for Tapestry, which was due yesterday, has not yet been
> submitted for this month's board meeting. I am copying dev@ because of
> the low level of traffic and lack of response on your private@ list. Can
> you get the report in ASAP, or do you plan to put it off to next month?
>
>    https://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting#how
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patricia Shanahan
>
> (on behalf of the ASF Board)

> https://www.avg.com

Re: Missing Tapestry Board Report

Patricia Shanahan
Thanks for the update. A report next month will be fine.

https://www.avg.com