Multiple file upload component.

Lukasz Kucharski
Hi there!

From what I've  read on tapestry so far I conclude that standard
upload component isn't capable of handling multiple file uploads
(correct me if I'm wrong). Is there any other component that could
easily be integrated with tapestry and has this functionality???. I
need to provide customer with an option to upload a few pictures/files
of one product at once, without need for several request/response
cycles.
--
Pozdrawiam

Lukasz Kucharski

Re: Multiple file upload component.

sfwalter
Lukasz Kucharski wrote:

>Hi there!
>
>>From what I've  read on tapestry so far I conclude that standard
>upload component isn't capable of handling multiple file uploads
>(correct me if I'm wrong). Is there any other component that could
>easily be integrated with tapestry and has this functionality???. I
>need to provide customer with an option to upload a few pictures/files
>of one product at once, without need for several request/response
>cycles.

Can't you either:

1.  Include  multiple fileupload components (I've done this).  Similar
to how Yahoo mail allows you to upload multiple files

2.  Have the user upload a zip file, that you can extract and process at
will (I've also done this).

There is no HTML single html form control that allows you to upload more
than 1 file at once.

--

Scott F. Walter Scott F. Walter
Principal Consultant