New community site based on t5

Jonathan Glanz-2
If you'd like to see a new.site based on t5 goto www.wingmanfinder.com its 100 percent free, so its just an example of what t5 can do
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: New community site based on t5

Emmanuel Sowah
And is that all T5 can do? This is very embarrassing indeed.

On Dec 14, 2007 7:01 PM, Jonathan Glanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you'd like to see a new.site based on t5 goto www.wingmanfinder.com its
> 100 percent free, so its just an example of what t5 can do
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: New community site based on t5

Sven Homburg-3
if i dont know tapestry,
i were not realy impressed what tapestry can do for me

regards
S.Homburg

Jonathan Glanz schrieb:
> If you'd like to see a new.site based on t5 goto www.wingmanfinder.com its 100 percent free, so its just an example of what t5 can do
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: New community site based on t5

Jonathan Glanz-2
Tapestry from the work I have done with it has proven to be the most seamless web development tool I have every used; its simplicity and robustness are unmatched

You just need to take the time to learn it
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Jonathan Glanz schrieb:
> If you'd like to see a new.site based on t5 goto www.wingmanfinder.com its 100 percent free, so its just an example of what t5 can do
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: New community site based on t5

Howard Lewis Ship
I'm afraid what Sven was saying was that the site is very small and
incomplete and doesn't demonstrate, to the outside world, anything
razzle-dazzle.  That's the problem with dev tools, you only see the
tip of the iceberg (the finished project) and don't see the real
impact below the water line.

On Dec 15, 2007 10:52 AM, Jonathan Glanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tapestry from the work I have done with it has proven to be the most seamless web development tool I have every used; its simplicity and robustness are unmatched
>

> You just need to take the time to learn it
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: New community site based on t5

Sven Homburg-3
hi there,

right to howard and sorry for drastically words,
but the mail seems to me like a "hello, i am here too"
but sorry if i misunderstood.

regards
S.Homburg