Not able to inject state object

Hugo Palma
I'm trying to inject the visit object in a component specification using
the following declaration:

<inject-state property="visit" object="visit"/>

My IDE validates ok with the DTD and i checked the DTD myself just to
make sure and it's correct. But when i run the application i get an
exception:

Unable to read
classpath:/pt/digitalis/siges/view/components/border/Border.jwc: Element
type "inject-state" must be declared.

In the documentation it says that we should use:

<inject name="visit" type="state" object="visit"/>

but i also get an error on this because the inject element doesn't have
a type attribute(i again checked the DTD and this it is right, it
doesn't have the attribute)

Any ideas on this ? Is it a bug ?

Cheers

Hugo

Re: Not able to inject state object

Howard Lewis Ship
The DTD on the web site is out of date. I can correct it shortly. This is a
very recent change.

On 5/17/05, Hugo Palma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to inject the visit object in a component specification using
> the following declaration:
>
> <inject-state property="visit" object="visit"/>
>
> My IDE validates ok with the DTD and i checked the DTD myself just to
> make sure and it's correct. But when i run the application i get an
> exception:
>
> Unable to read
> classpath:/pt/digitalis/siges/view/components/border/Border.jwc: Element
> type "inject-state" must be declared.
>
> In the documentation it says that we should use:
>
> <inject name="visit" type="state" object="visit"/>
>
> but i also get an error on this because the inject element doesn't have
> a type attribute(i again checked the DTD and this it is right, it
> doesn't have the attribute)
>
> Any ideas on this ? Is it a bug ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Hugo

Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

and project work. http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Not able to inject state object

Geoff Longman
Sounds like a mismatch in the DTD you are using for validation as
<inject-state> was dropped in alpha-3 in favour of just using <inject>

Geoff

On 5/17/05, Hugo Palma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to inject the visit object in a component specification using
> the following declaration:
>
> <inject-state property="visit" object="visit"/>
>
> My IDE validates ok with the DTD and i checked the DTD myself just to
> make sure and it's correct. But when i run the application i get an
> exception:
>
> Unable to read
> classpath:/pt/digitalis/siges/view/components/border/Border.jwc: Element
> type "inject-state" must be declared.
>
> In the documentation it says that we should use:
>
> <inject name="visit" type="state" object="visit"/>
>
> but i also get an error on this because the inject element doesn't have
> a type attribute(i again checked the DTD and this it is right, it
> doesn't have the attribute)
>
> Any ideas on this ? Is it a bug ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Hugo