Port Redirect problem

abangkis
Hi all,

I've created a simple T 5.0.15 app, and deploy it to my server. The
server setup for my server is, a tomcat server behind apache server.
I Used reverse proxy to do this. But i've encounter A problem. I've
managed to get to the start page just fine. But after i logged in it
keep redirecting me to the tomcat port.

So for example after I've accessed  www.myserver.net/myapp/start ,
after login i will get
www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/listuser

Any idea why is this happening ? Would it make a different if i inject
the page to navigate between pages, instead returning ListUser.class ?

here's my reverse proxy setting :

ProxyRequests off
ProxyPass /myapp/ http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp /myapp

<Location /myapp/>
        ProxyPassReverse /
        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /myapp/
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /myapp /myapp
        RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
</Location>

cheers

Re: Port Redirect problem

Jecki Sumargo
Hi,

It might be related to ProxyPassReverse setting.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypassreverse

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 5:50 AM, abangkis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've created a simple T 5.0.15 app, and deploy it to my server. The
> server setup for my server is, a tomcat server behind apache server.
> I Used reverse proxy to do this. But i've encounter A problem. I've
> managed to get to the start page just fine. But after i logged in it
> keep redirecting me to the tomcat port.
>
> So for example after I've accessed  www.myserver.net/myapp/start ,
> after login i will get
> www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/listuser
>
> Any idea why is this happening ? Would it make a different if i inject
> the page to navigate between pages, instead returning ListUser.class ?
>
> here's my reverse proxy setting :
>
> ProxyRequests off
> ProxyPass /myapp/ http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/

Can you try to add this line in between:

ProxyPassReverse /myapp/ http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/

> ProxyHTMLURLMap http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp /myapp
>
> <Location /myapp/>
>        ProxyPassReverse /
>        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
>        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /myapp/
>        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /myapp /myapp
>        RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
> </Location>

Re: Port Redirect problem

abangkis
Thanks a lot jecky, I will try it when i got home from work today.

Cheers

abangkis

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Jecki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It might be related to ProxyPassReverse setting.
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypassreverse
>
> On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 5:50 AM, abangkis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've created a simple T 5.0.15 app, and deploy it to my server. The
>> server setup for my server is, a tomcat server behind apache server.
>> I Used reverse proxy to do this. But i've encounter A problem. I've
>> managed to get to the start page just fine. But after i logged in it
>> keep redirecting me to the tomcat port.
>>
>> So for example after I've accessed  www.myserver.net/myapp/start ,
>> after login i will get
>> www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/listuser
>>
>> Any idea why is this happening ? Would it make a different if i inject
>> the page to navigate between pages, instead returning ListUser.class ?
>>
>> here's my reverse proxy setting :
>>
>> ProxyRequests off
>> ProxyPass /myapp/ http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/
>
> Can you try to add this line in between:
>
> ProxyPassReverse /myapp/ http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp/
>
>> ProxyHTMLURLMap http://www.myserver.net:8080/myapp /myapp
>>
>> <Location /myapp/>
>>        ProxyPassReverse /
>>        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
>>        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /myapp/
>>        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /myapp /myapp
>>        RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
>> </Location>

Re: Port Redirect problem

abangkis
Hi jecky it work out wonderfully , thanks a lot :D